- This courses has passed.
International Barista Awards 11.10.2019 – 13.10.2019
This 3 days course is designed for people with no experience in the coffee industry and for those willing to improve their skills. It is a three days course that will bring you at the end:
- an SCA Barista Skills Foundation certificate that is recognized worldwide;
- a Customer Service certificate;
- a Food Handling and Allergen Awareness certificate (mandatory for anyone working in the food or coffee industry).
The course will start from 9.30 and will finish at 16.30 everyday.
You will cover everything you need to know as a barista. We will focus on:
- coffee theory and history;
- espresso production;
- how to make a perfect espresso all the time;
- milk steaming techniques;
- how to pour latte art;
- how to produce all the main drinks in the menu (americano, latte, cappuccino, flat white, mocha, cortado, white coffee, etc.);
- how to take an order;
- in which order do we produce the drinks;
- equipment maintenance;
- customer service
- HACCP level 1
- Health and Safety
- 3 days course
2 in stock
Alin Giriadaread more about Alin Giriada
Alin is a coffee industry veteran and the most qualified coffee professional in the country. He is one of the 5 Q Graders in the country and the only AST licensed to run all the Coffee Skills Program modules in Ireland. Also he is one of the 3 Q Assistant Instructors in Europe. With a huge experience, covering coffee shops management, coffee roasting, product development and training, Alin has worked for some of most important companies in the coffee industry and has trained managers and trainers for some of the most known coffee companies on the market. Up to date, Alin has trained more than 2500 individuals. He is the founder and Managing Director of Coffee Laboratory.
Alin is also one of the national judges for the Irish Barista Competition, Irish Latte art Competition and Irish Brewers Cup. He is also the Education Coordinator of the Irish Speciality Coffee Association.